Business travellers experience their stay in a different way from those travelling for pleasure. Being away from home for long periods of time along with having to worry about work issues can be really stressful & tiring.
That’s why we have collected some of our favorite tips on how to make your business trip to Athens more enjoyable & memorable.
1. Everything begins from booking your travel
Which airline you’ ll book, what time are you flying and eventually what kind of lodging will you choose make the start of every successful business trip. The best travel tip you’ ll get is packing light. Being on the road on a regural basis and going from one place to another makes you think twice of what you will be carrying with. The keynote is “quality luggage”.
Also, don’t forget to organise all your travel documents in order. Seems pretty easy, right? How many times though hadn’t it happen you lost your passport right before boarding?
2. Choose the ideal hotel for your stayIt may sound easy but most times it’s not. Travelling for work usually means long stays so, in general, an apartment is considered a better option than a hotel room. It feels more homey and for sure is more comfortable than a small room of a hotel plus it usually comes with all the amenities of a house. Brasil Suites offers spacious apartments, fully equipped with everything you need. Moreover, by joining our Loyalty club you can gain points for each night of your stay, which you can then redeem in the future.
3. Keeping up with your workload
Going to meetings, business events or seminars means that you will be on the run most of the time. Your everyday workload shouldn’t be stepped aside though. Be sure to take in mind the location of your hotel. Look out for comfortable cafes nearby where you can set up your laptop & do the staff you need. Guests of Brasil Suites can enjoy our high tech amenities including the fast Wifi access in all common spaces or in the comfort & quiet of their room. Be sure to check all our facilities here!
4. Be sure to eat healthy during your travel
A real challenge of those travelling for business is staying healthy. One’s exposed to exhaustion, different gems and the unhealthy food of conferences and business meetings. So try, as you can, to eat healthy and stay hydrated. The breakfast at Brasil Suites promises to provide you with healthy options that will keep you up through the day. Another great advice, in case you have time, is finding a nearby gym to excercise and take your mind off work for a little time. The rooms and our luxury suites of Brasil will also ensure a perfect stay in Athens. If you’ re travelling in the summer season a dive in our swimming pool is also a must do.
5. Don’ t forget: Not everything is about work!
The time will come for your work to be done so don’t miss out on the opportunity to explore the vibrant city of Athens. For those whose stay is short, booking a guided tour in advance is the safest option. Everything is scheduled & planned so you need not worry for anything else. For repeating visitors, Athens will surely provide you with some of the fondest memories. All you need to do is search before visiting.
Travelling in Athens for business? Don’ t forget to book your stay in the modern and spacious Brasil Suites in Glyfada district.